
Today was a busy day for us. My two little men and I journeyed over to a friends house for our Thanksgiving party. They made place mats, ate yummy food, watched movies and partied like it was 1999! (hee hee, too fun!) It was nice to just sit back and relax with friends while my handsome fellas played. Soon it was time to leave and gathering all our various treasures we headed for the door and on to our busy week ahead. What a great day!

5 comments:
We all had so much fun! Your boys are too sweet. :)
I need some posts. Do you have any my friend? Come on I know you have it in you! Hop to it now!! Let's read those interesting stories! Blog baby blog!!
Still waiting....
How about now.
Okay, I will wait patiently for you... maybe (hee hee)
Post a Comment