Monday, January 28, 2008
Can Mommy Cry Too?
Well, after a weekend of beautiful weather and lots of fun here we are at the begining of a new week and yet I have Little Man not feeling well once again. He was fine all weekend with an occasional "my cough hurts" meaning his throat, but a fruit breezer always made it feel "musch better" as he would say. I am not sure what is going on, but it just seems like no end to the sick kiddos this month. I know I mentioned in an earlier post how grateful I am that it is just little stuff but even the continuous little stuff can wear you down. And what a far cry this is from Fridays post, huh? He came and crawled in bed with us a few times during the night which he has never done before. Then at 6:45 this morning I guess he had finally had enough of not feeling well and was going to let us know it! This is when all the whining, fussing over nothing, crying and of course cuddling started. Even in my not so morning self, I was holding him trying to comfort him when I asked if I could cry with him and he said "no, because you are mommy and I am schick." I thought well, put! Anyway, he is finally resting for now and I hope the Dr. will be able to give him something just so we can have one full nights sleep! That sounds so good ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This has not been a good month for Jacob either. But we've had some really cold weather lately and been awhile since we've seen sun. Hope the little man gets to feeling better and you are able to get a good nights rest! And I guess we mommies cant cry....we're the ones having to stay strong for everyone else:)
So sorry he's sick. Hope everyone sleeps well tonight!
Post a Comment