Well, I know I said I needed to get some pics together and as always my computer went out once again over the weekend imagine that! So I will just have to go w/o until either we can get this thing to work or get a new computer which ever comes first.
Though it may be just as well b/c as you all know, I have had to change my diet and start exercising and in the last few weeks I am happy to report that I have lost 5 pounds. Yay, go me! I expected to have lost more but with my hubby being off from work, I kinda missed several days of exercise ugh! Anyway, as I was saying, I had thought of having a before pic and later down the road an after pic once I had met my goal weight but just could not summoned the courage to scare all of my faithful bloggin' mommies for fear you would never return to my site not knowing what you would have to endure next........soooo, I am sparing you and myself from self humiliation! I figure I'll just share the good news of weight loss as it comes.
I can't wait to share some other really exciting things going on here at our lively humble home but really need pics so keep reading and please leave a comment, I love to see who is keeping up with this crazy bunch!
4 comments:
yeah!! you go girl!! when pounds start sheding that makes it so encouraging to keep going! Cant wait to hear all your new adventures and see some pix! I'll stayed tuned! And again I'm so happy for you!
Your doing really good. Keep it up!
hey jennifer! i keep up with you guys! and i'm so glad to hear that you're really motivated and losing weight. now, if i can "keep up" with your weight loss, i'd be even happier! :) you've encouraged me to try to lose some poundage myself. thanks so much! see ya sunday you skinny thang!
Go gettem (is this really a word)? weight loss is hard--I should know-Keep on keeping on! Breindel and I sing at night--we sang He's got the whole world in His hands and we put in all your names. love ya, Amy
Post a Comment