Thursday, February 21, 2008
It Was Fun While it Lasted
Well, the hunt for a new (well, used but new to us) car for our ever growing family is now off. :( We had planned on trading in my hubbys car and we found out we will not get very much even though it is only 3 yrs old. We had expected a little more trade in value than what has been offered by two dealers here in town and b/c we owe more than what its worth that did not help us. SOOOOOO, :( I am feeling like a kid in a candy store who can't have what they want -- temper tantrum-- j/k!! I do thank you guys with all your helpful suggestions. I will definatley look into them. Ok, I guess that's it for now. I just wanted to share my sob story with ya. :( I am so sad. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully maybe something else will come up. Be patient and you never know even it's not right now it could still happen;)
Post a Comment