Friday, March 7, 2008

Another Year of Life

I thank the Lord for all precious blessings He has continued to shower me with over the last 34 years.

At 9:03 a.m. March 7, I made my grand entrance into the world....TA DA!!! So technically, I have a few more hrs until I really turn the big 35!! Ah yes 35, well I can honestly say I am feeling pretty good, I am still a young chickadee right? Now, do not ask me how I feel 5 yrs from now.

My hubby had 2 extra days off he has to use before the end of the month so he took off today, YAY, and we are just going to run around and have fun!!!
Well, I guess that is all for now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

5 comments:

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

Ya, I'm first to blog HAPPY BIRTHDAY my precious friend!! Love Ya sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much have lots of P&G's today! *giggle*

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was full of rest and laughter and lots of love.

The Princess Diaries said...

Just sending you some love on your big day. Sorry I haven't been on the computer to view all of my friends blogs since both of my girls are under the weather. I hope to tune in more often really soon. I hope your man spoiled you.

Anonymous said...

I already sang to you in my wonderful voice *smiles big* but I still want to wish you a Happy Birthday via blog as well. I hope today is great and I hope Saturday goes as planned since I know today didn't completely. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

I got on here to wish you a Happy Birthday and now i see I'm not the first. (well, i shouldn't be the first since it's nearly 9:00 PM!) :)

Anyway, Happy Birthday!!! And, my friend....5 years from now for you is what i'm about to face! I'll let you know how bad it is when i get there! :)

becky s