Friday, March 28, 2008

Only ERRR... 2 Weeks Late

My sister & brother-in-law who opened their
BEAUTIFUL NEW house for our Easter get together.
With 6 nieces and nephews I have two words,
BRAVE SOULS!!!!

Our little blessings with Aunt Linda

Easter treats brought all the way from Llano


My hubby with his mom and sisters. We missed you Pepaw

I'm hitting the bottle BEFORE dinner. And NO, it was not liquor, it was fruit topping and boy was it gooood stuff!

Come on daddy, say CHEESE!!!!!!


Getting ready for the big hunt with the cousins!!

Aunt Joy was very prepared with a project, to keep the kiddos busy.
WAY TO GO AUNT JOY!


Homemade cake from Aunt Linda, YUM-O


All the Easter loot we brought home!!

I know Easter was only like 6 days ago but we actually had it 2 weeks ago at my in-laws house. It has been VERY crazy at our house and I finally had some time to post this real quick. I do hope you all had a blessed Easter. I hope to catch up on more recent posts very soon. Sooooo, yall come back now ya hear?! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING the pics!!! Fun memories and many more to be had!!!!!!!! We love you all!!!!!!!!

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

Sounds like you guys had lots-o-fun! Great Pictures.

Anonymous said...

your "2 week late" comment made me think that Joy was pregnant!!! :)

(hi joy!) :)