Monday, March 3, 2008

So a Monday

This will be short and sweet.

Windy, rainy and cold outside, fighting and yelling "STOP IT" every 2 seconds with bedroom doors slamming (which is a huge no,no) .

This is a glimpse of just how my day has been all morning and I am yearning to yell out "CALGON TAKE ME AWAY...... PLEASE........ and to think it is only Monday. UGH. Though it is all boy play I am seriously going NUTS! I am thinking childrens museum, here we come. Anyone care to join us?

....... ok I am back. I think the boys just want to be the highlight of todays post. I was smelling a nice scent coming from the boys room so I went to see what they were up to and with a smirk on his face and an Oust can in hand. I asked "what are you doing?" Little Man says" Taking away the poop smell in here b/c Chunk really needs to be changed." Not only did he spray the room but also decided to spray the part of little brother from which he detected the smell.
Oh boy, it is SO a Monday!

4 comments:

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

I heard a guy on TV when asked why he did something wrong say "I did it for poops and giggles" So this is what he was talking about. Sorry, I couldn't help it Jen. It just fit so perfectly with this story. Please don't judge me. Oh, and do you want to go the Museum tomorrow. Let me know and we still need to plan our ladies night out. So, excited! I will talk to Amber later today. It will be such poops and giggles. Sorry again, I think I had too much coffee this morning.

The Princess Diaries said...

My day is quite relaxing. Alexis is not feeling well because of allergies and Londyn is being quite content now that she has discovered she can "walk" around the house with her pushing cart. Yeah! But, it's not always like this. I hope your day gets better.

Stephanie said...

hehehehe...not so much fun for you, but it holds great entertainment value for the rest of us!

Hope your Tuesday is much much calmer!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry today didn't start out too quiet, but man did Joey and I get a huge laugh from the latter part of the day... especially the ousting of Chunks' backside. :) Oh, boys will be boys! I must say... you have many memories for their journals.