Squeaky Clean
I have so much blogging to catch up on but I just have to tell you about today. As you all know I have inherited a side job from my mom cleaning and cooking for an elderly couple we have known for over 25 years. Well, I have always told my hubby here I clean for them but yet I can not seem to keep our own house clean. Well, unbeknown st to us, (well my hubby did know about the surprise ) on Sunday I got a call from a cleaning service saying they wanted to schedule my house cleaning. I had no idea what they were talking about and then I was told my it was already paid for and she (the owner) was ready to come to work! And you could tell in her voice she was really excited to get to work! I wish I could get as excited about cleaning for my couple as she was for me. Anyway, we scheduled for Wednesday (today). As the day got closer I was excited, giddy and even a bit nervous not knowing what to do while I had people cleaning my house. Well, I had a list ready and so when they got here they were a crew of 3 sweet ladies and boy were they ready to get started. I showed my list to them and I could tell by the look on their faces it was way less than what they were planning to clean. Remember, I am not use to this sorta thing and I actually thought my list was more than what they would have time for. ANYWHOO... we went through the house and I explained what to do and where and basically in a nut shell, they literally cleaned from top to floor in every room including all the air vents! Once I was seeing all the thick dust coming off of the kitchen cabinets not only was I embarrassed I was also thinking, no wonder why my family is always so sick! Man, it was really bad. I actually started to also wonder what these ladies were thinking as it was snowing dust bunnies everywhere. I hope my house has not set the record for all the dust, but I would not be a bit surprised if it did. After it was all said and done I was and am still amazed at how my house is so much cleaner. I was so excited that when they left I had to call my hubby,best friend Mama C, and my mom. Seriously, my house now feels, smells, and looks as clean as the day we moved in Aahhhhhh , I wish I could just bottle it all up until next time, I just love it. So on that note, I want to send a HUGE thank you to Joey and Joy for this sweet gesture. You both have been so good to us and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.Now, for the next exciting thing I wanted to share is, in case youdid not notice I well, my best friend with a little help from moi changed my blog!! I just love it, hope you do too! Be sure to check out her site by clicking on her stamp on the left.O.k. I guess I've expressed all my excitement for one day! As I have said before, oh, the littlest things that make me happy!
2 comments:
Wow. What a great surprise.
Could they come to my place?
I will order that too?? HONEY ROB-- great Mother's Day present--HINT HINT
Post a Comment