Monday, April 14, 2008

Treatment Anyone?




Yay, it's Monday the start of a brand new week and oh how I hope we do not have a repeat like last week. It was not the easiest and the weekend, well, I think the pics say it all. Yep, around the clock treatments for everyone! Well o.k. not everyone, but it sure felt like it. Princess and Little Man had some major asthma problems and we just can not seem to get control of it, poor guys. I think we were all feeling it this morning. I was actually funny. my hubby and I were walking around like zombies with our little zombies eating a quiet breakfast. And to top it off, the girlies have achievement tests this week, I am sure they will do great. I am just prayerful this week goes much better. I have SO MUCH to do in preperation for the kids party on Saturday. I hate to admit it but, I am one of those moms who waits till the last minute for party planning,or any planning for that matter. So not cool, I KNOW but it usually always works out just fine. So anyway, if you do not hear much from me this week, you will know why. Well, I guess that just about sums it up for now. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

I hope they feel better soon. So sorry this is still going on. I can't wait for the party and I am sure it will be grrrrrrrreat. (Frosted Flakes anyone) :) Love ya! Oh and let me know if you need any help... and I can give you Amber's nummber. Hee hee, just kidding girls! Call me if you need me.

The Princess Diaries said...

This may be a long shot, but have you ever considered them possibly having a milk allergy? I know two people who had asthma for at least 15 years, once they cut out the dairy.....it was gone. May be nothing, but I just wanted to mention it.