You know your a mom when You count all the sprinkles on each cupcake so everyone gets the same amount.
You know your a mom when you hide in the bathroom for some alone time.
You know your a mom when admittedly you hide in the bathroom and enjoy M&M's so you do not have to share.
You know your a mom when you use your own saliva to clean your childs face.
You know your a mom when when you shave one leg at a time.
You know your a mom when you hope ketchup is a vegetable because that is the only thing your child will eat.
And finally, you know your a mom when your kid throws up and you are there to catch it!!
Now here is one I came up with and is also true.
You know your a mom when you were given this cd 3 weeks ago and you still have not been able to hear the WHOLE thing!!!!!
I TRULY, LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!!!!
2 comments:
good times and I wouldn't trade 'em for a the world!
I love this!! so true so true! I LOVE being a mom too. The BEST career in the world.
Post a Comment