I would like to ask you who may still read this blog to please be in prayer for Freckles. She has started back up with a cough like she had back in March once again. I am trying to tell myself it is
not the pertussis it was since I do not really hear the "whoop" sound but nights have been a little tough for her and there have been a few vomiting episodes. It is aka "The 100 day cough" and we are just around the corner from meeting the 100th day so maybe it might still be part of it I really do not know. All I can say is thank goodness they are out of school and I do not have to worry about anymore days of school missed. PHEW!
3 comments:
So sorry to hear it. :( Coughing like that can wear you out! I hope she recovers quickly. Missed you today and now i know why you weren't there. Thanks for the hair accessories.
I'm so sorry she is sick. I will be praying for her. -Beth
I'm sorry to hear she is going through that again:( Hope she gets to feeling better.
Post a Comment