Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Here

In case any of you may be wondering why I had not posted in a while, My hubby and I went for a little get away over this past weekend while the kids were left with my parents.

We had so much fun! :) Originally, it was just for business for my hubbys job and I was going to tag along just to have a "break". Well, we eneded up having like a second honeymoon and I am so glad it all worked out b/c it has been a while since he and I had been by ourselves on vacation. Too long if you ask me! Anywhoo.. for all who prayed thank you it all went well. I really could not have asked for it to go any smoother.

We left Saturday and got back in late last night and the kids were so happy to have us back! Freckles even cried a little when we got to my parents. The girls did not want to go to school today b/c they "did not get to hang out with us" (as Frckles put it) for very long last night or this morning.;)

I will be sure to share more about the trip later along with some of my favorite pics, I do not have much time right now as I am catching up on wash and still unpacking :( And as I end I have to say, THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE TEXAS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WhooHoo! I'm glad your still here and I can't wait to here more.
-Beth

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time! I did pray for you as well as the kids...that they would be good for your parents.

Missed ya and can't wait to see pics! :)