Here are some pics they have been begging me to post so you can see their BFF we will call Blondie.
She really is one of the sweetest, friendliest little girls I have ever met, as is her whole family! :)She has been a blessing especially to Princess when she was in the same class last year.
*Notice even their play clothes had to match in one way or another! *giggle*
Anyway, when Blondie's mom and I arranged for her to come over, the boys were just as excited as the girls were. They just could not wait to have her over to play.
I had to explain she was going to be playing with the girls but I was sure she would be nice and include them, which she did. :)
After a fun evening, it was time to take her back home and all of the kiddos were a bit glum about it.
As we left her with her mom, Chunk started crying out for Blondie to please come back (HILARIOUS) then we heard Little Man say "I just love Blondie so much, she is the prettiest girl in town." (Does that sound familiar Christine?!)
It was so cute and funny hearing both of them just longing for her. Both Hubby and I could not help but chuckle, and as my sweets put it, oh boy, and so it begins x2!!!
4 comments:
LOL... now that is just funny stuff right there. Ruh roh Scooby... lil boys with big crushes! :) Watch out world... the Johnson boys are on the loose!!!! tehehe (good job boys) j/k
Too cute, too cute. Brace yourself for those teenage years...LOL;)
What a lovely day it looks like the girls had with their friend.
That is to funny about what Little man said but, I'm sure my son would disagree with him on who is the prettiest girl in town. Let's just say she is in these pictures and leave it at that. Sounds like all your kids had fun. Great pictures! :)
What fun it is when friends come to play. Glad your girls have a sweet friend. -Beth
Post a Comment