I finally decided I was tired of wearing big t-shirts, exercise shorts (and I never even exercised) feeling sluggish and not feeling very good about myself. It is time (even though I said I was going to do this a l-o-n-g time ago) to seriously take a good look at myself and start my way to a healthier and (hopefully) thinner me, IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE!
So I started working out last week 1 hr. a day sometimes twice a day and I also started controling my stomach rather than letting my stomach control me,
and it actually worked, I mean HELLO?!?!?!
What have I been thinkin' the past seven and a half years?
I also started a Zumba class which meets twice a week and it is fun and funny at the same time. You see, I do not have a rythmic bone in my body and in this class they do Salsa, Cumbia and other latin dace steps. So lets just say there's a whole lot of shakin' goin' on! Absolutley hilarious but lots of fun!
so after a good week of diligent work outs I reluctantly weighed myself on Friday and was stunned. I surprisingly weighed in 4.5 lbs less than when I had first started! WHAT?!?!
Yep, I just could not believe it so I re-weighed myself 3 more times and got the same exact weight each time!! I was so surprised that I had really lost a few pounds, and just 5 days into it. Can you imagine in a few weeks? A month? A YEAR? WOHOO YAY,GO ME!
Needless to say, it only makes me that much more excited and encouraged that now I really look forward to working out each day. I have been told by numerous people to be careful I do not get burned out on it and I do agree but I want to work out, that alone is a HUGE for me.
Well being that it's Sunday, I decided to take the day off and I actually feel a little guilty. But then again, I will be right back at it tomorrow morning and
I CAN'T WAIT!!
1 comment:
Good for you!!! That's wonderful and I know when you start to see results like that it does really help keep the motivation. The Kumba class sounds like alot of fun, wish I could do that with you! Alex and I use to do the cumbias with his mom, but I've never learned the salsa and have always wanted to learn more of those latin dance steps.
Post a Comment