Monday, September 22, 2008

Wonderful News I HAVE TO SHARE

Oh my goodness, where to even start!
Ok, well, I received a phone call Sunday evening from the girls teacher and needless to say when I heard her voice my heart just sank like you would not believe.
As she greeted me and as I anticipated hearing about Maeghans math tests she very calmly said " Well "I am sure you heard the wondrful news about Freckles on Friday" Relieved I told her yes I had. PHEW anything else I thought.

Then the teacher continued on how Freckles had excepted the Lord into her heart. What a wonderful words to hear! I knew the time would come when she(Freckles) would feel the time was right for her. PRAISE GOD!
When Princess did it about 2 yrs ago I was afraid Freckles would feel "pressured" to do the same just b/c little sister had asked Jesus into her heart. Well she did it when she felt she needed to and I am so glad! It happened at school on Friday and we are still rejoicing with her. PTL!!
Freckles has assured me she is going to really go to heaven now, so pracious but I did explanin to her you have to live a life for Christ and share His good news with those around her. She was so excited to be a "born again little girl" as she put it!

Then as we continued to talk, it turned to Princess and how she was doing so well with the exceptions of some of her math. The teacher went and got the 3 math tests she took on Friday and turned out our CRAMING and shedding of tears Thursday night had paid off, she had made a 96,94, and a 100! WHOOOHOOO!!

I cant' wait to see the look on her face when she shows me her papers!

YOU GO GIRLS!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Love, Mommy


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! Angels rejoice when a soul so precious becomes part of the Kingdom of Heaven!!! (We believers on earth rejoice too)!!! Also, you tell lil miss Princess her Aunt Joy is VERY proud of her and her math.... WOOT! If she ever wants some extra help, I'm here willing and available. I love my 2 nieces to pieces!!!! YOU GO GIRLIES!!!

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

Wonderful news for both your girls!! And way to go with the math, studying and working hard always pay off!!

Unknown said...

hi jennifer
this was a post i had to comment on! that is so wonderful! i look forward to and hope for that moment myself - i am sure there is NOTHING like it!!!!
erika pf.

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. What a wonderful and blessed thing. Congratulations my little fellow heaven goer. :o)

A Day in the Life of Quads said...

yea freckles.... i didnt know about this.. what what wonderful news... im praying for mine to be early believers too... what an encouragement.... was this during bible class or just a regular class...