Wednesday, December 19, 2007
New Outlook on Life
I realize it has been a while since the last post but I've been a bit busy, and sad to say, it has not been Christmas shopping. : ( I had been having some health problems the last couple of months and finally went to see my Dr. on Monday to find out I have polycystic overy syndrome aka as PCOS. Basically, both ovaris are surounded with cysts and alot can occur along with having this problem. One being diabetes or prediabetes is a possibilty along with thyroid imbalance and much more. So needless to say, though I truley have not been too worried about it, it has crossed my mind the last couple of days but I just turn to my Lord and know he is in control. I went to have bloodwork done yesterday morning and am still waiting to find out the results for the diabetes part. Thats what really scares me. I know and have known many people with this and it does not appeal to me that is why I now have a new outlook on life. I never worried about my health b/c I've always been a healthy person with not many problems with the exception of migraines, a few (haha) extra pounds after having kids and a few other problems but the diabetes thing this has really hit home! I have been told by my Dr. I have to exercise everyday for 30 minutes minimum and change my diet. I've been saying for a long time I need to lose weight but never do anything about it. Well, I have no choice but to exercise now! Not to say I'm glad to have this, but with weight lose, I will benefit big time! I be lookin' good once again! haha Anyway, I do not mean to bore you gals but I wanted to post something and thought I'd share this with you guys in hopes that you would please be praying for me. I will let you know how the results come back as soon as I hear from the Dr. I should hear back today I hope!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love ya girl and know that we will be praying for ya and there for you!
I want you to know I'm thinking of you and will keep you in my prayers!
Praying for you--have had pcos for 12 years--call me if you need to talk--praying for you--love ya Amy
I guess you, Amy, and I should start a PCOS club...I've had it 8 years now. I will be praying for you. I am looking forward to seeing ya'll this coming week. We are still a bit under the weather, but will be fine by Friday. Luv ya!!!
Post a Comment