Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GOD IS GOOD!

Well, as I said I would let you all know how my results came back and PRAISE THE LORD everything came back normal!! Thank you guys for lifting me up in prayer!!! I was and am still soo excited every time I think about it, I just send up a "thank you Lord for being so good to me!" I will add like I mentioned in my last post I have a new outlook on life and WILL change my lifestyle to be healthy! I know this is probably the cheesiest post you've read, I'm just so excited I'm just throwing out words! Thanks again for your prayers, I love you guys!

5 comments:

Amy Gomez said...

I am on the elliptical machine 4x a week for 30 min. I will pray for you when I work out--YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU a JOHNSON!!! Go Jen!!

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

I'm so happy you dont have diabetes!! And I know easier said than done, but keep thinking healthy. Small little changes here and there make a difference. That's what I have been trying to do for my family the last few months allowing splurges here and there but trying to be somewhat health consious:)

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

great news!
becky slimpin

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn - glad to hear your test results came back normal. PCOS is so common as I too suffer from it...which is one of my infertility causes. Just FYI - after HOURS of research - I read there are 2 diets that are great for women with PCOS....South Beach Diet and the The Insulin Resistance Diet. Both are high protein, low carb diets that can really help women with PCOS. It helps regulate your insulin and helps you lose weight. A girlfiend of mine couldn't get PG and after doing South Beach, she lost 25 lbs and got pregnant. (Still hasn't worked for me - but we're hopeful!) Anyway, let me know if you ever have any questions! Hugs and blessings!