I realize this is the second post for today, but my girlies got off of school at noon and are already board at home, imagine that! So they have been wanting for me to post some songs they wrote on their own but I told them it would have to wait. Well, I can't think of a better time to keep them occupied on the computer (which is a huge treat for them) than now, so hit it girls.......
hi thi ismysong. i hop youlike it.
i want to tell you aboutjesus. on angelcame to mery and tlod her she will have baby boy ans she will callhim jesus. she married a man name josefand in a stabl therehe was in a manger and when he grewhe told about god. andwhen he was a man he told that he wood die onacross for ar sinsbut he ross from the ded and went to heven.
the end! by,princess
my trn. this frum frekls. i hope you like mine to.
three sheperds wher gowyn to see this babyboy in a satble.
three wize menwher gowyn to see the king.
the king was gowyn to kill baby jesusbecuz he just wantd to be the onle king.the end.
ilike to be on the cumptr.
Well, there you have it. I think I may have some music talent in my family! You should hear them sing their songs they really belt it out!
5 comments:
Okay that is just too sweet. Girls, you did a great job. What wonderful songs. I wish I could hear you sing them! Go girls, go girls, go girls! :)
the second one was right it was 9 and i will be doing more THANKS
That's really sweet girls. Mom, maybe you should make a video and post it so we can hear them!
Great job! The creative Johnson genes are at work. I am still searching for mine--let me know if you spot them. Love, Amy
yes 8 was right thanks for playing and i really appericiate the lookyism if that a real word-hahahahaha:)
Post a Comment