in history class, huh, imagine that!
After the movie, my sweets took me to a mall and as we walked around, he could not find the store he was looking for or so he made me think so we are kinda walking around looking totally lost and then out of nowhere he shoves me to the side. I was just a little surprised that he had shoved me that it took me a few seconds to realize we were in the Coach store. My mouth dropped and all I could say was "NO WAY." You see, I have wanted a coach for a ll-oo-nn-gg time and well, he had some accomplices that helped him and this was my gift from all of them! With my eyes all red and tears streaming down my face, still in disbelief I was thrilled when the girl handed me the bag and wished me a happy birthday. I LOVE my new purse! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE !
As little as this may seem to some, this is a birthday I will not forget. I really have been blessed time and time again over the last 35 years of my life!! What a special date, just my hubby and I.
4 comments:
that isn't little!! WOW How lucky and special and you are!
Happy Birthday!
:) We need to get pictures of our purses together since they are "fraternal twins" hehehehehe :) I am glad that you are enjoying your Coach... we were glad to be accomplices TRUST ME!!!!! :D
Sounds like a fabtabulious day! ...and many more...
I can't believe that you FINALLY got the purse. I guess there is no need for EBAY! He he he
Post a Comment