Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Precious Blessing #4

Here is our Chunk -in-a-box


Chunk showing his creative side. He mada a "LELLO LIE QUEEN"
translation: yellow Lightning McQueen


Oh how we love our precious little Chunk, dirty with boogers and all!
Ahhhh yes, as the story goes so we thought were were complete just hubby,me the girlies and Little Man but God had other plans! Ten months after I had Little Man God blessed us yet again. This is when I found out I was pregnant with our 4th. Excited, in disbelief and a little scared we knew this precious blessing was of God, And how we are so ever grateful for him.
NOW WE ARE COMPLETE!
You might wonder why I posted this out of the blue. Well ,I was just going through some old posts and noticed that Chunk did not seem to be apart of many and I could never leave him out so I decided to post a little of only him because...... Though he IS our last, he certainly is not least!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loves my Chunker Munker baby!!! The Chunk-in-a-box is to die for cute. I know that I can't resist the eyes, eyelashes, and smile... *sighs... be still my heart* for my little heart breaker is on the loose all you little chicas out there :D BUT you must pass through his "fan club" first :D

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

I loved this post!!! The last thing you wrote was very poignant (SP?) and sweet. The pictures were great and I have to agree with Auntie Joy, the chuck in the box was way cute. I love your family so!

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

so cute! loved all the pics and updates on your family. I REALLY MISS you all!