Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where'd Yall Go???

Where is everyone? I miss you guys posts.

Well, I know it has been a while for me not posting as well, but I have had Freckles home all week due to a horrendous cough. Bless her heart, we have been to the Dr. twice this week .She is on all kinds of meds and still can not seem to kick it. Problem is, she may be home all week and then next week is Spring Break WOOHOOO! But I do hope she will be better because she has cousins coming in from out of town with big plans!!

Ok, guess that is all for now, hope you guys are still here I really do miss yall!

3 comments:

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

I will still check on ya now and again. We were up practically all night with David. He was having a hard time breathing. He is doing much better today. Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I am here... have been... will be! That sounds kind of poetic; no okay I'm just a dork :) I'm sorry to hear about my Freckles.... no one told me that she isn't well!!! I will be praying for her. I love my Freckles and well for that matter I love my Chunk, Princess and Little Man. I also love the Big Man and of course the Mommenator!!!!!!!

The Princess Diaries said...

I think EVERYONE has some type of super bug that we can't get over. Alexis and Londyn have ear infections and are on RX's, Craig thought he was getting sick with something really bad in his chest/lungs. I just got over a sinus infection and found myself back at the docs this morning with a UTI (back on meds again) On top of that, I'm trying to pack up our stuff to move it into the garage since we are having to get our floors redone and I'm also trying to get out taxes to the CPA. It's crazy what everyone has going on with each of our families. I'm trying to catch up on many posts that I want to publish. I have a list to stories just wating to be told about my lil princesses.