So my littlest blessing, Chunk, has decided it is time to be a BIG BOY! As you can see he is posing in his new big boy pullups! He was so excited to wear his brothers old pullups he said, " mommy picture please." I must say, he has really taken me by surprise at only a little over two and not wanting his diapers anymore. What a far cry from his older bro but I surely will not complain. Though it does sadden me a wee bit knowing this IS the last of any more baby stages for us to go through. But as my mom says, now it is time to enjoy the next phase of their lives! And we are!!!


4 comments:
what a big boy now! Your mom is right, I always find myself looking back and wishing they were babies again, your mom's comment made me think....not to look back and then miss the "now", but enjoy the next phases as well;)
AWE... my chunker munker is growing up...NOOOOO... soooo not allowed yet! :) I'm happy for him nonetheless cause he will ALWAYS be my lil chunker munker... wait until he is 16 and Aunt Joy is still calling him that :D
Love your new font and signature. It just seems to make it even that more personalized. I see you've been posting lots lately. I've been bad about keeping up with everyone since we have way too much going on over here. Can't wait to get back into the loop. I'm so glad you have accomplished to get everyone of your children potty trained. I'm dreading having to do the same thing for the second time.
It's Potty Time!!!!!! Way to go little Bro! I'm very proud of ya. :)
Post a Comment