Saturday, April 12, 2008

How Do I Look?


Should I cut my hair or should I not cut my hair? That has been the big question on our Little Princess' mind. I cut mine just a little a few weeks ago and that was what I think may have prompted her to do the same OR maybe it was that some of her little friends from school cut theirs . She had been growing it out a year now and it was pretty long but as she said, she was ready for something different. Hhmmm, who does that sound like? So anyway,we called Mimi and she made a house call and as you can see SHE REALLY DID IT! I thought for sure she would change her mind or would not have gone as short, but I must say, I love it, as does she and thats all that really counts! I wanted her to go a little shorter but she insisted this length was "perfect!" Ah yes, our soon to be 7yr old going on 17. Oh boy, here we go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh how Aunt Joy LOVES the "new do" Princess!!! You look BEAUTIFUL my dear. Maybe I will go get my haircut now :D Inspiration is a wonderful thing to behold :)

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

Very chic and I'm loving that pose girl! You are becoming quite the little lady! Hey mama hows about a picture of you!

The Princess Diaries said...

Here we all GOOOOOOO!