Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Playin' Catch Up

Well here I am once again trying to fill in on l-o-n-g ago posts that were never posted with the last of our Port A trip pics.

Last Tuesday we met up with some friends for the free movies during the summertime. The girls next to mine are also twins and they were all in the same class at the academy their kinder year. It was nice to see them again and a HUGE surprise for all the girlies!

A very generous friend gave these items to me. She got a super deal and shared these goodies along with six bottles of Pantene. Who am I to complain?

Speaking of generous, we went to our new Target that just opened that same day and the $1 spot though picked over had a ton of fun stuff. Well Little Man found this hat which was the very last one and scooped it up saying "I need a new hat" when I told him how cool he looked we started to look for one for Chunk. Well, like I said it must have been the last one and Little Man said "he can have mine, I will pick something else" We all praised him as he sweetly put the hat on little brothers head. You could just see him (Little Man) beaming from this good deed. SO SWEET!

Here is Chunk with his new hat. He calls it his chocolate hat and I call it his Dr. Jones hat. He makes a pretty cute little Indiana Jones, don't you think?

Not a great pic, but I have never had a pedicure done. My sister did tips for my hubbys sisters wedding last year but it was not the full treatment; and I wanted pretty toes for our trip so I decided to bite the bullet and treat myself for once! It was very relaxing and not as costly as I thought it would be. I just might have to do this again!

Here are the rest of our trip pics

What's a trip without pop rocks?!

This is one of my favorite pics and memories from the trip! We were all in the living room and Chunk was nowhere to be found that is untill I found him in the "kids room" looking out the glass door watching people in the pool mumbling "I want to swim too" and He did. So precious!

SHARK!!!! This was pretty cool,you actually had to walk through the sharks mouth to get to the entrance of this store. I know, I am easily amused! :)

Chunk, my honey and me with bellies full. Virginias On the Bay is a MUST if you want some of the best sea food ever!!!

Grandma and Aunt Linda

A trip we will not soon forget in more ways than one.

1 comment:

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

What a sweet gesture for Little Man to give his brother his hat:)I really liked that shark pic, too! Looks as if you guys had a fulfilling week!


.........and loved the toes;)