Oooohhhh yeah boy, now that is a bowl load of sugar all right!
Remember the pics of the kids going through their goodie boxes from the Port A pics? Well here it is all put together!
Who shall I send my next dentist bill to... mmhhhmm.... Aunt Joy or Uncle Joey :)?!!
Just kidding! They are enjoying it, one candy a day at a time!*giggle*
4 comments:
Tehehe...did we do that!?!?!!? Hmmmm, yes....yes we did :D muahahahahahahahahahaha
I miss da beach :( I wanna go back! I say we go back...yeah...we go back! :) Love you all :D
That is a huge bowl of sugar I say!! Temptations, temptations;) I'm not sure how much self control I'd have if that were in front of me.......in fact I hear it calling my name right now;)!!!! Glad you guys had fun in the sun:)
Looks like you guys had fun.
Jen and Mark:
We enjoyed your Blog.
God Bless and have a Wonderful 2008.
Children are GREAT but Grandchildren the GREATEST!!!!!!!
Jim and Nancy Jones
Post a Comment