We or should I say dad has tiled in the living room and as of two nights ago we are now going to extend it into the kitchen YAY!
As for the kids rooms, last minute decision to keep the carpet in the kids rooms for various reasons. Yes, so that meant ALL that wood we special ordered for thier room went back! And as my dad sid, "Women!"
I will post our mini home makeover pics when I have a little more time!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see pics and I know it will all look soooo BEAUTIFUL when all is done:)
I can't wait to see!!!
My word you have been busy my dear. I leave for a few weeks and I come back to find that you have been on vacation and are fixing up your sweet home. What memories for you and your family. -Beth
Post a Comment