Monday, August 18, 2008

In His Hands


"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again Rejoice!" Phil. 4:4

"Be anxious for nothing but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present you requests to God." Phil 4:6-7

These have always been the scriptures I cling to when trials and tribulations come my way. Though I am not currently facing anything major, this Thursday is the day my niece will be having her eye surgery on both eyes. Our family would covet your prayers for her and the Dr.'s and also for my sister and her husband and I will be sure to update you on how everything goes.



I would again covet your prayers for our Little Princess. As you know she has been working with a speech therapist for a year now, and as school approaches (next week) she had been anxious that she will have classmates make fun of her speech and go through what she did last year with the teasing and such.
Sooo, I have been going over these scriptures with her and she seems to feel a little better about starting school. PHEW! I guess one good thing about this year is she will be in the same class as her sister, and that... always puts a SMILE on her face!

2 comments:

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

I hope everything goes well with Becka's surgery which I'm sure it will. I'll keep her in my prayers.


As for Little Princess, I hope she has a better school year. I don't know why kids are so cruel. Jacob was in speech for the past 3 yrs and mastered out this last year.....as far as I know no one ever made fun of him so I hope this will be a better year for Little Princess and maybe she'll have friendlier classmates this year;)

Anonymous said...

You tell my niece that her aunt is VERY proud of her and knows that she will be such a witness to the other children for Jesus. I love her to bunches and am looking forward to a great school year for the girls... I know the Lord has a plan for them both and He will guide, protect, and keep watch over them ALWAYS :D

Love to you all!!!!!!