Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Please Pray For Randy

I'm finally back once again for who knows how long this time around!
I know I always say I'm going to get back on the bloggin' wagon but never seem to stay on for long.

I was told by a FAITHFUL reader, a few actually, that they missed my posts which did make me feel like wow, I have readers! So tada..... here I am!

However, it is with a heavy heart I am posting this today.
I have been wanting to post this for a while, but could not on my laptop so I hope it does work off our old computer. If not, please let me know.


This is a dear friend of ours and the Johnson family. His name is Randy and he is fighting cancer.
Though I do not know the specifics, God does.

He is a special friend to all who know him with a talent in photography. Randy is a wonderful Christian man who I know would covet your prayers at this time.

I will do my best to keep you updated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What??? You have readers?? :) NO WAY? And who on earth would tell you that they missed your posts? I mean, really? Did they tell you privately...or...well make a big announcement...like on facebook! :) LOL! :) I do know that blogging takes time. :) As i've said b/f "Sometimes real life gets in the way of blogging about it." :)

So sorry to hear about your friend, Randy. Will pray.

And, keep up the blogging! How's Chris doing with the potty training? Still going well?

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad that you posted!!! We love Randy to pieces...he is such a wonderful believer. I'm glad that you were able to get your page up and running again :D

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

good to see you posting, and hope the best for your friend:)

NicoleDesiree85 said...

hey i think i know him. did he go to believers fellowship??