Monday, December 10, 2007

Like My Makeover?!

I figured after seeing some of the other blogs I've been on, I too, wanted to spruce mine up with some holiday cheer!
I went to my best friends house and she helped me a little. Ok well, maybe more than a little. Lets just say that I can guarantee she will have to help me a few more times before I will be able to do it on my own! I just can't get over all the possibilities there are to decorating a blog. Though it did take some time, it was alot of fun!
Anyway, hope you all enjoy my new creation hehe, and do not forget to leave a comment if you like! HINT! HINT!:)

A little FYI for those asking for more pics, I am working on it, but my computer is being a "diva" and giving me fits so check out my new flickr and stay tuned........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer and Mark:

The kids are getting Bigger. They grow up too quickly. It is raining and cold in ST. Louis on Wednesday 12/12/2007. Stay Warm and God Bless your entire family.

Jim and Nancy Jones